Although I am feeling better and am certainly on the road to recovery, I don't seem to have a lot of energy to accomplish much. Besides that, everyone is making sure I don't do anything more than rest. Too many times seeing me in the hospital with pneumonia I guess.
Since I had to stay put, it was a good day for hand work. I embroidered this tea towel for my sister for part of her Christmas present. I had fun working on it all day. Started off by crocheted the edging, then picking out the design and color for the tea pot.
Hope she will like it ! It took me all day to finish the towel but I sure wasn't rushing it. Worked on it on and off while watching some of my favorite movies. Started out with The Snowman, then Little Women, followed by Come to the Stable. A quiet day for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts