The Journey.....

The journey I am on, is simply one of living each day, looking for the blessings, living with gratitude in my heart and spending much time in prayer.   Learning to want less, need less and see the magnificence of all that is around me.  Learning more to "count it all joy" and accepting Gods plans when they don't go my way.  Spending more time appreciating all the love that surrounds me.   Learning that I don't need to understand how everything in the universe works and smiling at the thought that faith often means not fully understanding things.  Smiling while often repeating, Deuteronomy 29:29  The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Comments

Popular Posts