My Morning In Picture







Comments

No roses here yet, but the daffodils are fading along with forsythia and pear blossom. The peony shoots are standing tall and the perennials making neat mounds. I rains just often enough that I can't do as much in the garden as needs to be done.
So often as I step putside the old words echo in my mind--"For lo, the winter is over and gone, and the voice of the turtle dove is heard in the land."
The cardinal's spring morning song in the maple on Sabbath morning was pure lovliness.
Anonymous said…
Great pics! I love your photos. Btw, great shot of your hubby up top. As an urbanite, I may not have the asthetic views, but I love getting outdoors as much as possible. Turn this computer off completely for hours..I don't even like having a cell phone! LOL.
Deanna said…
Those roses are gorgeous! My mom had some purple roses when I was growing up. Seems like the name was sterling something. Do you know what yours are called?

Popular Posts