My Dad Had His first Radiation Treatment Today

My dad had his first radiation treatment today and did fantastic. I am planning on organizing a card shower for my dad, so he can know just how many people are praying for him.
If you would like to participate, just email me and I will let you know where to send a card for him.
This is difficult for him but his attitude is amazing and he just has such a fighting spirit. But it sure would brighten the long days for him to get some cards letting him know people are praying for him.
My dad will be 88 this year and has played golf three times a week up until his diagnosis. He is just an amazing person in every way.

Comments

cheryl said…
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Patty .
Renee said…
Your Dad, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Patty,

I hope your dad recovers well. It's so scary to be at the age of having scares with our parents. Wish we could keep them here forever.

Warmest wishes,
Teri

Popular Posts