Music for the Inner Child

Not long ago I posted about finding a cassette tape at Goodwill that was profoundly touching. The music of Shaina Noll is simply beautiful. Recently I had the good fortune to become the owner of all her CD's, including one she has done in collaboration with Cathy Chapman.
I wish it were possible for you all to see how Mei-Ling responds to Shaina's music. When this tiny one, that has been through so much, hears the songs from "Songs for the Inner Child", she gently sways her head back and forth, so calmly dancing. You can see how Shaina's beautiful voice and the music, soothes this tiny one. Emery and I have listened to little else in the car.
The CD, "You Can Relax Now" is better than a massage for helping you relax. Visit her site and listen to some clips. You will not be disappointed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for this information... I am in need of a relaxation CD!

Popular Posts