Maybe its Summer Already









It's actually HOT outside today. We have the windows and doors open. I stopped by Melanie and Casi's for a minute and Mei-Ling had on a sundress. Flowers were opening in almost time lapsed photography speed. Unfolding right before my eyes in the warm sun.
My day has been a busy one, taking care of the final preparations for Cinnamon and Clove to arrive tonight. So glad my husband is a wise man and had me keep so many of our goat keeping supplies. I spent the afternoon barefoot in the pasture, looking at the shepherds purse just now blooming and sizing up the dandelions for dandelion syrup. I dug up some young Mullein to mail to someone that wanted a few plants. We have hundreds of plants and most will be dug up as they are getting a bit out of hand.

Mei-Ling will have a MRI this week. She will be fully sedated, which is always a bit of an risk for her, so we would appreciate your prayers for her this Wednesday morning. They will be checking out her one kidney and the rest of her organs. We all feel a bit like holding our breath, wondering what they will discover.

The temperature today
fresh sweet goat grain
chicks
Freckles
clouds coming in
assorted spring blooms !

Comments

~Bren~ said…
It looks like a snow globe outside my window! I so desire warmer temps and sunshine. To see a flower...*sigh*
Thanks for sharing your pics. Will be praying for your beautiful grandbaby.
Mimi said…
I will be praying for little Mei-Ling...she is such a strong little thing...I pray for God to hold her in his loving arms as she goes through this MRI... and keep her safe during the procedure...
{{Hugs}}
Mimi

Popular Posts