Yesterday I felt the Hand of God. We had decided to go for a drive to show my sister and best friend some of the range land not too far from our home. We had a most pleasant trip and stopped at a Wal-mart and a Gibson's to do some shopping which had it so the trip home was in the dark. About half way home someone in the on-coming traffic decided to pass the cars in front of them, only problem was, we were in the other lane in the opposite direction and I guess he just never saw us. By the time he did, it was too late for him to get back in his lane. My husbands quick reflexes and incredible driving skills saved our lives along with the Hand of God. My husband managed to get our car squeezed between the on coming traffic which was a 18 wheeler and the man who was coming straight for us. It was only a miracle that saved all of our lives from a head on crash on a dark night on a country road. I can't stop thanking God for His watchcare over all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts