Today my family has been discussing some aspects of healthy living. Organic foods, avoiding processed foods and chemicals in our health care products. For me these things have been a part of my life for many years. Now I am not a die hard organic person, can't afford it always. And I enjoy some sugar but am working to eliminate it from my diet altogether.
As I was pouring my drink for breakfast I thought I would share a bit about this drink and although it looks a bit like pea soup, its really a tasty treat. Bolthouse Farms has some great products but this is my favorite. Its a meal in a bottle I think.
This is the link for the information on Green Goodness.
Gives you a good feeling to drink it, knowing you are getting lots of good nutrition along with a good tasting drink..
According to their web page and the drink container, this is what's in the bottle. http://www.bolthouse.com/html/cs_nutrition_ggn.html
Ingredients: Apple Juice from concentrate (apple juice concentrate, water), Pineapple Juice from concentrate (pineapple juice concentrate, water), Mango Puree from concentrate (mango puree concentrate, water), Banana Puree, Kiwi Juice, Natural Flavor, Spirulina, Open Cell Chlorella, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lime Juice, Zinc Sulfate, Broccoli, Brewed Green Tea, Spinach, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Blue-Green Algae, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Odorless Garlic, Tamarind Puree, Dragon Fruit Juice, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Jerusalem Artichoke and Nova Scotia Dulce.

p.s. I don't work for Bolthouse Farms, just like their products !

Comments

Popular Posts