Thanksgiving would not be complete without Bells Seasoning. I would have no idea how to make stuffing without it. Every year my sister sends me a box or two from Massachusetts since its not sold in Texas. The house smells of sugar and spice and all things nice. The windows are steamed over and there is a level of excitement that is tangible running through the house. Company is coming and the table will be full of goodies and great company.
The best thing to be thankful for today is having loved ones near. I will have a little tug of sadness the whole day through since my oldest daughter is far away from home and having her very first thanksgiving on her own with her husband. Vermont is cold and snowy today and I am sure she is glad to be settled in her cozy little home today.
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

Comments

Popular Posts