Winter Birds







It seems I have a nasty head cold which has turned me into a rather lazy human today. I haven't even done any knitting today. I did manage to make a loaf of Swedish cardamon bread and that is the full extent of my days activity, aside from bringing in some fire wood in order to keep the house warm on this very chilly day.
However, the birds have been busy at the feeders and on the berries around our place.
As I was sitting on the sofa, right on the other side of the window, this little finch was busy having a snack.

Comments

I'm sorry your feeling down, but glad that God brought you the joy of watching the little fellow feeding through the window. I enjoyed the pictures...lovely.
aimee said…
Happy (slightly belated) birthday to cutie Yen--may God continue to bless him!
Yum! Cardamon bread--love, love, love it! I will someday have to make it instead of always buying it.
Hope you recover from your cold quickly!
Take care,
Aimee
PS: Love your bird photos--they make me feel like I am right there.

Popular Posts