Foggy Morning

Woke to a foggy morning today which is fine with me. I love the fog, its as though the world around me is veiled in thin gray silk, turning all that is around me into a Monet of sorts. The straight lines seem to become the lines of impressionism. I love how the wonders of nature, the beauty of Gods creation is ever changing, never stagnant.
As soon as I could, I grabbed the camera and headed off to the local duck pond. As soon as my feet touched the grass, a gaggle of geese came to welcome me, loudly I might add. To their disappointment, I didn't have food for them, so they went on their merry way, leaving me to marvel at the colors of land, water and sky, dotted with seagulls, ducks, and even a great blue heron. The damp, cold air felt so good on my face, as if I was having some sort of spa treatment.

It was the perfect time and place to take with God, share with him how thankful I am that he has given us such beauty each and every day.

Comments

Popular Posts