All Set for Snow and Cold




Harry followed me around as I worked in the garden...he was looking a bit perplexed by this sudden cold weather and finally gave up being by my side and headed for his warm house on the porch. Plum blossoms on the ground look a bit like huge flakes of snow and birds sit on an old feeder, their size difference reminding me of something that should be on a scale.
Colorful buckets and containers cover tender plants. And while I was outside taking the photos, a few snow flakes were flying. What a strange first day of spring for North Texas !

Comments

Godyssey said…
Wow, very strange. We had a great day here today, but they're saying we may see flakes tomorrow. Talk about topsy turvy.:)

I wish you and your garden good luck.
nancyr said…
Harry definitely has "character". It shows!
nancyr

Popular Posts