Sometimes you are blessed up with a farm animal that just is amazingly friendly and seems to have more personality than all the others. That is the case with Annike our Saanan milk goat. She seemed to smile each time we went out to feed her. She was raised on a bottle and just bonded to me in a special way. Annike is just a special goat.

Proverbs 27: 26 The lambs will be for thy clothing, and the goats the price for a field.27 And there will be goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household; and maintenance for thy maidens.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've never had goat's milk - I guess it seems a bit yukky to me since I was never raised with it. To broaden my experience I think I'll have to get some the next time I'm out shopping and then if anyone asks, I can say "yes, I have tried it" :-)

Popular Posts