Healthy Living Takes Work and Working Out





Wore out my last treadmill, so Emery purchased a new one for me. It was delivered and set up yesterday.  I love it.  It takes work to maintain a healthy body and mind.  Exercise and good eating are all part of our daily life.  Here are a few pictures of from our exercise room that is a work in progress, but its just too hot to take on another major project so the redecorating and room modifications are going to have to wait.  We did install the rubber floor covering so we could put the new treadmill right on it.  We opted for the recycled rubber flooring and we like it a lot.  Still have tapping and mudding left to do etc before we get to the fun part of painting and hanging mirrors.   Next on the agenda, a meditation room.  A room void of technology, and distractions so we can pray and meditate in peace.

Comments

Dawn said…
I've got a rebounder too...it's awesome! I love the feeling I have after 30 minutes of rebounding. I feel so...alive and renewed and my brain is clear. =)

We are hoping to get an eliptical soon so we don't have to continue using the gym.

Popular Posts