Blogging With A Purpose Award


I once again feel so humbled by receiving an award for my blog. Today Kris from At Home With Kris
nominated me for this award. The history of this award is meaningful too Eric Novak came out with the Christian award Blogging with a Purpose in late April of 2007. With so many secular awards around, Eric thought it would be a good idea to come out with a Christian award.

Rules:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to this site.


my 5 nominees are....
1. Dawn at On A Quest for Plain Living I like the honest approach Dawn has to seeking a simple life. Her purpose is always clear, serving God
2. Marci at Down on the Farm I have known Marci for many years and read her blog nearly every day and her words inspire, make you think and always points you in the way of the Savior.
3. Charity Grace at Charity Grace is a new blog read for me, but I always feel better after stopping by to read her blog. She gives you a peek into her families well purposed life.
4. Life In A Cordwood Cabin is another relatively new blog read for me, but one that delights me every time I stop by. Good old simple living
5. Patricia's Little Cabin In The Woods is full of the wonder of life, full of beauty, of giving, of living life for others and for sharing the joy of her daughters joy in life. A joy every time I go there.

Thanks again Kris for the award !

Comments

Tammy said…
Congratulations on your award. From what I can tell you are very deserving.

I love to check out new bloggers and I know Rose Mary at Life in a Cordwood Cabin...she is a very sweet blogger! The rest I will pay a visit with later after I've visited with you a while...
Annie said…
Congratulations Patty! You deserve it, I love reading your blog everyday!
Cathy said…
Congratulations Patty! You deserve such an award. I love reading your blog!
Kimmie said…
Congratulations on your award...great work!

I will enjoy visiting your friends too...

choose joy;

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Truth said…
Congrats! Now I'm off to check out the blogs you picked.
*carrie* said…
Patty,

Thank you for your kind comment--I am excited to discover your blog as well!

Your header photo is gorgeous.

Popular Posts