400,000 hits, oh my !

Today, I may well reach 400,000 hits on this blog since March of 06. That amazes me. Stuns me, shocks me actually. In a couple months time there is a possibility the number will read out to half a million hits. What a wonderful technology the computer is, being able to have connection with so many people, from so many places on a daily basis.
Thanks readers, you give ear to my thoughts, however random, however off the beaten track, and you have prayed with me and thought good thoughts, sent light, when Mei-Ling has been so sick. We can be blessed in these times by the ability to connect with others through the computer.
Stat Counter since 3/06 399,420 amazing.....

Found this quote last night and love it. Made me think of Tasha Tudor and a few others that have just made being a bit of an individual, a very "cool" thing.
"One of the greatest assets any person can secure is a reputation for eccentricity. If you have a reputation of this kind you can do a lot of things … Many an act which, if performed by an ordinary person, would arouse indignation, animosity and antagonism can be performed by a person with a reputation for eccentricity with no other result that that of exciting mirth … "
E.W. Scripps

Comments

Meredith said…
Congratulations!

And yes, you do remind me a lot of Tasha Tudor, at least in spirit.
Cathy said…
Wow...that is amazing! Congratulations on soon reaching a milestone.

I can see why many people are so drawn to readinh your blog. I for sure, love it!
Debra said…
I love that quote! It voices what I've often thought of, myself, but never could put into words. Ecentric people have always inspired me to be more like my real self. Thanks for sharing... Blessings, Debra
... Paige said…
Now you weren't really that surprised were you?
Write what needs to be read and they will come...He will see to it.

Popular Posts