The many colors of fall are showing themselves in their splendor in our part of Texas. Now I know its nothing compared to New England since that is my true home but still we have our own little dabs of colorful paint splashed across our landscape this time of year. These pictures are from our land.
Just yesterday morning, the sunrise was a true masterpiece. Not in dramatic colors but in the way the gray clouds lay in bands looking much like a well worn washboard. This sky seemed to foretell of a change and it did. This morning in the wee hours, rain fell. The smell and sound waking me and stirring in me a desire to go out in it. Its been a long time since we have had any. Wee Mr. Fergus MacSnow (the puppy) was crying so I had a legitimate reason to go out and experience the rain. It was wonderful, but it woke me up from a sleepy mood and here I am sitting at the computer at 4:30 a.m.

Comments

Popular Posts