The Work Has Begun



Prep work done, so now the fun part of the job begins. Painting ! Recently I saw this drop cloth used in a video about stripping off wallpaper and I was intrigued. We found it last night at Lowe's and I have to say, this one thing has made the job of painting so much nicer. You just stick the tape part to the baseboard and then pull out the drop cloth part. It stays put, and allows me to not worry so much about paint drips. Its a good size roll for about $10 and certainly works better than my usual spreading of newspapers. Hoping to have the room finished by the end of the week. Emery and I checked out crown moulding last night, trying to pick out just what I want and what Emery agrees to spend ! I have expensive taste and always have. Fortunately, I am quite content to hunt for a good bargain.

Comments

Transformations are so exciting!
Anonymous said…
It is a lovely color Patty!

It is exciting to get everything ready and pretty :-D

Mrs. M.
Sandra said…
Can't wait to see the final reveal. I always think the painting is the easy part, it's getting ready to paint that seems to take so long. :o)

Popular Posts