The Wonder of Childhood




What a blessing for me that Melanie lives just down the road and brings the children over often for me to play with. Monday, Mei-Ling and I spent the morning water color painting. What delight to see her eyes so full of wonder as the colors filled up the wet watercolor paper, "fireworks of color" is what she called her painting and that they were. She was so proud of how she could clean and dry her brush by herself between changing colors.
Today Mei-Ling wanted to come visit Grammie once again and so we made "princess" cupcakes. What fun we had ! What a blessing for me to enjoy the wonder of childhood once again with my grandchildren.
Proverbs 17:6 Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.
Tomorrow night we are hoping to have all the grandblessings here at the same time !

Comments

Carole said…
This is so nice ! She really seems to enjoy it !

Popular Posts