April Arrives







What a glorious morning....birds singing, dew sparkling like diamonds on a bright carpet of green grass.  Yens laughter as he plays happily in the mud while visiting me for the morning.  The sweet scent of honey locust blooms mixing with the scent of roses and lavender on my table.  A pot of tea.  Music playing in the background.  Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2.
I could not help but be filled with gratitude for such a beautiful day.  Content in soaking in all 
that is around me.  Thankful for understanding that seeking a life with purpose is far more
valuable than riches or fame.   Thankful for time to enjoy this morning.  Thankful for a desire for
a simple life, away from the hamster wheel of wanting more things, more stuff.   I love beauty, 
and there is plenty around me this morning.

Comments

Mary Ann said…
It looks like a beautiful morning there, and it is a beautiful one here, too... no snow as predicted and the sun shining gloriously!

Popular Posts