Been Busy







Less time on the computer has kept my productivity up !  I finished the star afghan for Mei-Ling and Yen.  He is very much in love with his.  Its bright and matches his dinosaur quilt.  Yen just loves snuggling up with it and Mei is the same with hers.  Perfect timing to get them done as its been cold the last couple of nights.
I have been working on a knitted garland for our Christmas tree.  Simple to make, just knitting an i cord with some varigated christmas color yarn.   I have about 20 feet done.  Started it two evenigs ago, but only work on it during the evening after supper.  There are a couple projects I started last year for Christmas but never finished them in time so am working on those too.  Such a fun time of the year. 
Had a wonderful day.  Mei-Ling came to visit after school today and we went for a long 3 mile nature walk.  So much to discover for a 4 year old.   Life is good !

Comments

Patty Sumner said…
You have been productive. I think the garland is a great idea and I am sure will look great on our tree. Glad you are getting extra special time with the little ones. Blessings!
Kathy said…
Oh I love those star afghans!!

Popular Posts