Tis The Season Of Busy-ness




Tis the Season of busy-ness, or at least that is how it feels to me right now. Baking to be done, last minute shopping for that one more person on the list. Notes to be written, cleaning to be done. Visiting with friends and family and of course there is knitting to be done for the wee grandblessing on the way.
In the morning, when my world seems to be draped in a peaceful hush, that can only be compared to that holy silence one feels in an empty chapel where you feel so free to speak openly and honest to God, I walk around with my camera, my heart overflowing with gratitude for a Creator that took such care in all His work, that is when all the busy-ness of the season melts into nothingness. It is in that moment that my breath feels as though it is in rhythm with the very movement of the air. It is in that moment when my entire being feels deeply that I am a child of God, connected to Him, and filled with a peace that is never a gift of the worlds to give. It is this time of the day I love the most.

Comments

~marci~ said…
Love the most...me too. Like your pictures. They bring calm to the busy-ness or chaos of life that tends to overwhelm at this time of year.
aimee said…
Beautiful photos!
Good to hear your grandson will soon be here!
Merry Christmas (just a little early)
Aimee

Popular Posts