Twas The Day Before Christmas

Twas the Day Before Christmas and all through the house, there was a last minute project waiting for its final touch !    Sewing still on the dinning room table, wrapping paper on the floor of the living room, with piles of ribbon strewn all about.  Cookies were baking and bread was rising.   Christmas music was playing and I was singing.   A perfect morning. 
I have had bronchitis, so getting things done in the time frame I had planned, just didn't happen, but I am on the mend, and my hands are busy once again, just as I like.   Mei-Ling is doing well, a change in medication and still waiting on tests and all those Doctors meeting to discuss what they think, hoping to find the reason and a fix for her high ammonia levels.  Mei-Ling feels a bit uneasy, knowing and understanding what happened and wondering if it will happen again.  A lot for a child of 7 to have on her mind. 
We have no snow, not even winter cold weather, but it will come in time, I have no doubt.  Its just nice to have it feel like Christmas at Christmas time.  I really should live in the north !
Today, I wish you all, a Very Merry Christmas, a day of love, of family and friends, and of joy for what the day is really about.  
Merry Christmas !

Comments

Nancy said…
I have enjoyed your blog for a couple years now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I wish you a Merry Christmas from Santa Fe, NM.
Merry Christmas!
I understand how bronchitis can slow you down. Happened to me, too, and I didn't start feeling well until about a week ago. Lots of catching up to do, but it is done, and now I'm waiting for family to arrive to celebrate.
nancyr
Cathy said…
Answered prayers for Mei-ling. Merry Christmas

Popular Posts